A Simple Key For court marriage in karachi Unveiled

News Discuss 
4- In the case of the or your husband or wife’s 2nd marriage, you should submit the Divorce or Dying Certificate in the ex-wife or husband. A authorization letter with the Union Council is required for the 2nd marriage Should the groom’s 1st spouse exists in groom’s matrimonial bond. In https://khalilg627jgu4.onzeblog.com/profile


    No HTML

    HTML is disabled

Who Upvoted this Story